You’ve probably heard of the Pomodoro Technique for productivity using simple time management. Here’s how to do it:
- Get a 25-minute timer. There’s a good free one in the Toolbox.
- Start the timer. Work totally focused for that 25min. No distractions allowed! (No phone calls, texts, social media, blah blah.)
- Time’s up! Take a 5-minute break.
- Do steps 2 and 3 over. After the fourth go through…
- Take a longer 15-20min break. Do the whole four work intervals over as needed (each work interval is called a pomodoro).